3D Design and Motion Graphics
Salt Lake City, UT
Evans & Sutherland, a world leader in immersive visual display, is seeking a qualified Web and Digital Media Specialist to join our marketing team. In this position, you will support E&S marketing by developing web content and other media needed to effectively promote products and services related to immersive dome theaters. A deep understanding of web design and content management is needed, with additional specialties in graphic design, social media, and marketing. The qualified employee will work closely with the marketing team and product managers to create company web and social media presence, advertisements, digital and print campaigns, and other marketing content as needed.
- Conceive, design, and create compelling 3D graphics and animations for the Sales Center including welcome messages, custom branding examples, and package animations using 2D/3D assets
- Design After Effects templates for rapid deployment of graphics in the Sales Center
- Work closely with other members of design team on 2D/3D graphic requests including: web, print, conference collateral, etc.
- Post-production work for promotional video assets
- Work with team members to produce high quality desktop capture webinars and tutorials.
- Willing to learn and develop skills with new software and push the envelope of your expertise
- Demo reel is required
- College degree in graphic design, animation, related field or equivalent work experience
- Proficient with After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator & Adobe Suite
- Proficient with 3D design software, Maya, Cinema 4d, or similar
- Experience designing and animating 2D/3D graphics
- Strong design and typography skills
- Strong foundation in motion design, animation, tracking and compositing
- Web streaming experience a plus
- Positive, self-starter, capable of performing under pressure and making good decisions, particularly in a fast turnaround environment
- Willing to accept responsibilities and able to work under minimal supervision
- Work effectively both in a team environment and individually
- Consistently work hours required to meet deadlines
What we offer
- Generous 401(k) plan
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Paid Time Off & Personal Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A positive and supportive team to work with
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
TO APPLY: Send resume to Staffing@es.com
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER, it is the policy of Evans & Sutherland Computer Corporation to provide equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, handicap, veteran status or any other basis protected by state or federal law.