As we all explore ways to be productive and helpful during the Covid-19 crisis, more and more planetariums have begun streaming fulldome shows to audiences who are stuck at home. This has become a valuable resource for many planetariums, and the feedback we’ve gotten has been overwhelmingly positive.
While some locations may reopen near-term, we want to support any theaters who are facing longer term closures. To help you keep connected to your communities, E&S and Spitz are pleased to announce we’re now making online flat-screen versions of the following shows available to all planetariums to stream to your students, members, and customers, free of charge, for as long as your domes are closed:
- Birth of Planet Earth: Czech, English, German, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Romanian
- Dinosaurs at Dusk: Dutch, English, French, German, Mandarin, Russian, Spanish
- Dynamic Earth: Arabic, Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish
- Invaders of Mars!: English, Mandarin, Spanish
- Mars 1001: Arabic, Dutch, English, German, Japanese
- Robot Explorers: English, German, Italian, Mandarin, Spanish
- Secret Lives of Stars: Cantonese, Czech, Dutch, English, French, Spanish
- Supervolcanoes: Arabic, English, German, Italian, Korean, Mandarin, Romanian, Spanish
- Unseen Universe: English, Mandarin
- The Zula Patrol: Down To Earth: Arabic, Czech, English, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish
Please contact Jenn Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the shows and languages you’d like sharable links for.